Indredients – Shikakai, Reetha, Amala, Bhrujngaraj, Coconut Milk, Hibiscus, Fenugreek, Avocado, Neem, Basil, Extra virgin olive oil, Virgin coconut oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea butter, Mango butter, Grape seed oil, Basil Essential oil, Bergamot essential oil, Lave, Frangipani essential oil, Lye.
Weight – 100 gm
A rich oil infusion of Ayurvedic hair care herbs creates a nourishing all natural shampoo. This shampoo contains shikaki, bhringaraj, neem, tulsi and amla, a complete package of nourishing and beneficial herbs to enhance the quality of your hair. Shikakai, referred to as the “fruit for the hair,” gently cleans hair and increases bounciness and silkiness
- Shikakai clean the hairs, add shine and softness, fight with dandruff, gives stronger thicker hairs, prevent dry scalp.
- Reetha cleans hair without drying and helps create a fabulous lather
- Amla promotes stronger, healthier new growth
- Coconut milk, widely used in India as a deep conditioning treatment for hair, imparts silkiness and shine to hair
- Bhringraj considered the “king of herbs” for hair growth, helps strengthen the hair shaft
- Hibiscus flowers help in the treatment of dandruff and hair loss
- Fenugreek – prevent the hair loss and promote hair growth
- Enriched with organic mango butter and avocado oil
- The warm sensuous essential oil blend compliments the rich fragrance of the infused Ayurveda herbs
- Great for hair that needs body
On a quest for stronger, shinier, softer hair, Look no further! This luxurious Rose Jam-scented bar will help you achieve all your hair aspirations
With a generous helping of real fair Ayurveda herbs, this bar will moisturize and soften hair without weighing it down, leaving it soft, bouncy and smelling irresistible
A sulfate free, Silicone free, Paraben free , Cruelty free , Palm oil free , Alcohol free.
Switching first time to Natural Hair care – You must know about the Transition Period !
- The magic is not going to happened when you just switch from Chemical hair routine from many years to fully natural in single day.
- In early washes rather than being easy on hairs and silkier hair texture expectation, it’s on other hand can feel a little daunting. However, once you experience the benefits you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it sooner!
- When you start your natural hair journey you’ll begin to learn about how many chemicals and unbeneficial ingredients were in your previous shampoos the SLS or SLES which gives the foam and lather and not only it cleans the dirt but also the excess oil, good oil for scalp, dries the moisture of hairs. silicone and waxes that can build up on hair follicles. This build-up can block pores and prevent hair from growing.
- Apart from having no chemicals, Natural Shampoo Bar is full of other beneficial natural ingredients. Oils make up a large part of natural shampoo such as virgin coconut oil, coconut milk, olive oil as well as herbs extracts. Not only will these ingredients nourish your scalp and the lengths of your hair but you won’t need to worry about any nasty after effects.
Transition Period –
it may take a few washes for your scalp to adjust to the new formula and the natural ingredients begin to work their magic! Depending on the condition of your hair some people may adapt very quickly and not notice a difference in the way the shampoo feels but see changes in the health of their locks.
- If you’re using Shampoo bar for curly hair, your hair may start to transition fairly quickly as your curl pattern starts to come back or become tighter.
- You may also notice a change in your natural oils as standard shampoo is very stripping. As your scalp begins to re-balance you may experience more oil than usual but overtime this will balance out and your hair will become ultra-moisturized.
- This means that during the early stages of transition, you may experience dry hair or oily hair.
- Hair feel matted or sticky for first few washes. That’s because the silicone attach to the hair shaft due to your old chemical shampoo and the natural shampoo bar tries to eliminate it. Fortunately, this usually only lasts a few days or weeks as the build-up is gently removed over time.
Tips for Making the Transition Easier
- Phase Out Shampoo
Start by phasing out your shampoo over a period of several weeks. If you currently wash your hair every single day, start by washing it every other day. After the first week, try washing your hair every three days and continue to cut back little by little each week. Start using a natural shampoo instead of your chemical products after three weeks.
- Be Patient
Most people experience a short period where their hair seems unhappy with the transition. During this time, it can be tempting to switch back to a traditional shampoo. Don’t give in!
Be patient and give your hair two months to adjust to the changes. You may need to reevaluate your other hair care products including hair spray, gels, and mousses as your new hair may have different needs than when it was coated with chemicals and silicones.
- Shampoo and Rinse Well
Make sure to thoroughly rinse hair to remove all shampoo. Natural shampoo bars should be applied from root to tip to prevent tangling. It also helps to gently comb your fingers through hair rather than piling hair on top of your head and moving it like a washing machine.
- Brush Your Hair
When making the change from chemical-laden shampoo to natural shampoo, your hair may be oily at the roots and dry at the ends. Brush your hair daily to help work the healthy natural oils produced by your skin down to the tips of your hair. It’s best to use a large boar brush or similar vegan alternative since these have thick bristles.
- Find A Formula For Your Hair Type
Everyone’s hair is different. Just because one brand works for someone else doesn’t mean it’s a good fit for your hair
So, what are you waiting for? Now you know everything about transitioning to natural hair products, you can start your journey to healthy, strong hair